We understand that winter can be especially hard on delicate baby skin and created a gentle new product to calm and soften itchy, dry, or eczema-prone skin…just in time. A nourishing upgrade to bath time, our brand new All-Natural Baby Bath Soak soothes baby's sensitive skin with a blend of naturally calming plant-based ingredients and minerals chosen for their superior gentleness and restorative benefits.
Developed with pediatric dermatologists, each soak pack is filled with an all-natural blend of organic colloidal oatmeal, organic coconut, organic decaffeinated black tea, and restorative, mineral-rich salt from the Dead Sea and prebiotics to help fuel the development of a healthy microbiome. Each pack is handmade with organic, ultra-soft, and biodegradable muslin cotton and can be used as a gentle washcloth during bath time.
“Colloidal oatmeal reduces inflammatory cytokines in the skin and can eliminate itching in patients with eczema. Black tea compresses have been shown to decrease inflammation in traditional Eastern medicine. Dead sea salt baths have been shown to optimize skin barrier function by decreasing TEWL and improving skin hydration."
-Dr. Jennifer Huang
Harvard Medical School
Key benefits for Baby & Mama
- Plant-based & extra gentle
- Soap-free cleanser alternative
- National Eczema Association Seal
- Handmade with ultra-soft, biodegradable muslin
- Soothes and softens itchy, dry, or eczema-prone skin
A Doctor's Tip
"I first used the EllaOla bath soak when my baby daughter Iris’ eczema was flaring. Within 24 hours, her skin was less inflamed, better hydrated, and on the road to recovery. Now, we incorporate an EllaOla bath one to two times weekly to restore, replenish and rehydrate. As I noticed my hands were noticeably softer after bathing Iris, I decided to try one myself! I found the Ella Ola soak to be a luxurious bath experience and particularly restorative for my itchy, dry skin and tired, achy feet. Power-packed with antioxidants, vitamins & minerals, this anti-inflammatory treatment is the perfect end-of-the-day treat for tired moms and dads too!"
-Dr. Jennifer Tan
Board-Certified Pediatric Dermatologist
Harvard Medical School
Simply soak one pack in warm bath water for 1-2 minutes, then squeeze to release an extra dose of restorative, soothing natural actives into the tub. No need to rinse. Elevate your baby’s experience and use our soft, organic cotton sachet as a washcloth.
- Bath soaks can be used once a week. You can increase to twice a week if baby’s skin is irritated or dry.
- Bathe for up to 10 minutes.
- There’s no need for body wash or skin cleanser when giving a bath soak. You can use a small amount of shampoo to wash baby’s hair while in the bath.
- Use the bag as a washcloth for gentle cleansing, remembering to apply it to the face and behind the ears.
- Apply moisturizer from head to toe immediately after bathing.
Purchase a pack of 4 in our shop, and enjoy the utmost care for you and yours. Go ahead, baby your skin, too!